Leanne Shelley's Price list and Payment Details
Unfortunately I am no longer carrying out alterations due to personal circumstances and only carrying out making jobs.
I sincerely apologise for this but am very greatful for all of my loyal customers over the past 10 years. it has been and enjoyable experience but tis now time a change!
Made to Measure
I can either help to design something unique to you or follow a ready made pattern of your choice.
For most items to be made I shall give you a rough quote after discussing your needs. All Quotes are for work done only and do not include material (unless requested).
Below are a couple of basic prices (prices will vary depending on complexity of the job):
- Scatter cushions starting at £15 each
- Curtains (pencil heading) £100 per pair (for up to 2 widths, thereafter will be an extra
£20 per half width)
- If you can not see what you want on this page then feel free to contact me for a chat as I try to accommodate most needs where possible.
- As an idea for tailoring/dressmaking costs I charge £70 per day for work done plus material. This would be a minimum cost for anything made and the majority of items made would be a minimum of 2 days work (this includes fittings, pattern making, consultations, sourcing and ordering in samples and material) Materials can be sourced to suit your budget as much as possible.
- All fabric bought will need to be paid for before making the item.
- Payment for work done can be made once you are satisfied with the finished item.
- Cash, cheque and bank transfer accepted only please as I have no card facility.